Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Andrew's Play

This past weekend Nate, Cooper, and I loaded up and headed home to see my "little" brother, Andrew, in his fall play. I still cannot believe that he is a senior, I always swore he would be little forever. Despite the fact that he surpassed me in height years ago, he will always be my little brother.

Andrew was the main male actor, and the student director! He did a great job, and we always enjoy getting to see him act. He is looking into the theater arts in college, so hopefully there will be many more times we can enjoy his acting.

The weekend really flew by (I am still adjusting to two day weekends :( ). We did stop over at Nate's parent's house to see all of the hard work he has been doing there. It looked great! I cannot wait to see it finished.

Sadly, that is all I have for today... I hope everyone has been enjoying this wonderful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment