Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year





Nate and I have truly been blessed this year. So many great things have happened, and I have no idea where the time went!


January- We made a trip to Galena to start off the year together. We had a great time there and would love to go back again. I just remember us talking about we had 6 months left until the wedding.


February- We moved in with the Green family. We are so thankful that they allowed us to be a part of their home, and it really helped us out.   

March- In March Nate took Part III of National Boards. We also celebrated our anniversary on St. Patty's Day. Most importantly though was Cooper joining our family. He has added so much joy to our lives.                                                   

I cannot believe how shaggy he was when we got him! So cute.

April- We took our marriage classes with the Catholic church. We actually really enjoyed them and met some really nice couples. We also hosted Easter at our place. It was great to have all of my family come to visit us.

May- I got fitted for my dress! I think May is when it really started to feel like the wedding was coming up fast. I also had my bridal shower and two bachelorette parties. We also made a quick trip home to celebrate my five year reunion. Nate also took Part IV of his National Boards. He was so happy to be done, and I was so proud of him for passing them all on his first try. Our bank account also thanks him for that!

 I just couldn't leave out a picture of these two becoming best friends during this month!




June- We spent quite a bit of time on the road. Between getting things ready for our own wedding and attending others. Also Nate had his bachelor party. I do not however, thankfully, have pictures from this event. My cousin Krista got married in June, and I was her Maid of Honor. I could not be more happy for Krista and Nick. Their wedding was beautiful and an absolute blast!
 Cooper even helped out with some of the driving.


 July- We got married, celebrated my 24th birthday, and went on our honeymoon. It was wonderful. Everything was perfect. It will definitely be a hard Birthday to top!






August- It was nice to finally get to spend some time in the Quad Cities. We attended Palmer's Homecoming and had a great time. We also made a trip to Okaboji to spend time with a few family members and friends.

September- We were still attending weddings and having a blast. We also got to enjoy tailgating at a couple IOWA games. Towards the end of the month we made a trip to KC to visit one of my best friends Megan and her fiance Zach. While we were there we went to  both Nate and my first NFL game. We saw the Chiefs play the 49ers and win. (Sorry Megan.)


After months of trying to decide where to move we picked Iowa City. So we packed up for the 4th time in a few short years and made the move. We also welcomed a new niece Tessa Peyton. We had many things to celebrate in October. Nate graduated from Palmer, Nate turned the big 2-6, and Cooper turned 1.




November & December- Have both been great months with lots of time spent with the family. Nate started working and has enjoyed learning more. 

I am sure there may be much more that I have left out. It has been a great year celebrating so many milestones in our lives as well as the lives of our friends and family. We have truly been blessed this year and cannot wait to see what 2011 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment