Friday, November 2, 2012

newborn photos

We were lucky enough to be presented an opportunity to have Minden's newborn photos taken. A friend of a friend just moved to the Iowa City area and is starting up a photography business. She was looking for newborn models, and I just so happened to be 8 months pregnant.

We are so happy with how the photos turned out. I cannot wait to have them printed to hang on the walls (every wall)! You can see the more of the photos on the Photography Ever After page.

If you are in the area, I definitely recommend Sarah. She did a great job and was so easy to work with.

With the completion of our beautiful maternity photos and now these, I couldn't be happier. I love how photography captures the moment. Moments pass too quickly, and it so special how a photo can take you right back to those emotions and feelings.




No comments:

Post a Comment