Thursday, September 12, 2013

11 months of minden


Eleven months and you are on the move! You love to get into everything you shouldn't get into. You follow Cooper around trying to catch his tail. You don't have the speed to get him quite yet, but you give him a run for his money.

We moved home to western Iowa this month, so you have had some adjustments. It took you about a week of going to your new daycare to warm up to it. Your dad had to stay in the Iowa City area an extra month to finish up at his job. We miss him like crazy, but Grandma and Grandpa Berger were amazing and took us in. Even Cooper. Aunt Lisa and Grandma Mary Lou both got to spend time watching you before you started at your new daycare. I think it has made us even closer.

You say "ma-ma" when you are upset, and "ba-by", "me" and "da" when you are jabbering up a storm. When I tell you no you shake your head no furiously. You wave bye-bye and hello in the most adorable way.

You continue to be a great eater, and not such a good sleeper. You are still waking up twice a night to nurse.

I cannot believe you are almost one. You are so much fun. Sweet and shy when you get in groups. Funny and talkative when you are in your comfort zone. You have enough sass to last for days, and when you hug me or cuddle it just melts my heart!

Keep growing little lady. You are my world!

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment