Tuesday, April 1, 2014

life is good


Life around the Lueth household has been good, in fact really it has been great. Nate's business is growing, I am settling into my new job, Minden is learning new things every minute and Cooper has settled into his role protecting the new house. The last 7 months since we made the move home have flown by. All my worries have been put to rest, and when I come home to our house at night I have the feeling of being at "home". And you can't beat that.

It's been nice having family so near by. Minden and her aunt Lisa are inseparable. The fits she will through when Lisa leaves make my heart smile. That's what I wanted. I wanted them to have that bond. Telling her that the grandparents are coming to visit brings a smile to her face and sends her running around the house like a crazy woman in anticipation of their arrival. And once anyone arrives she loves to show off for them all. She is a crowd pleaser that one. She loves the attention.

I am happy to say that the Lueth family is settling in quite nicely to our new home.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures you are posting and I'm happy to hear that things are going well for you. I MISS you though. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete