Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lost Diamond!

Last Tuesday I had just gotten off of work, and hadn't been home long when I got a phone call. As I was talking and trying to schedule an appointment, I looked down at my hand and there was a diamond missing from my ring!!! I gasped and Nate immediately looked over in concern. I didn't even hear another work the lady on the phone said to me. I got off the phone and ran over to show Nate. He was also not thrilled. I kept thinking, "No way! I've only had the ring for a half a year!"

We made the trip to the jewelers right away, and they told me it looked like a hit my ring against something and the diamond cracked and fell out. Which there is NO WAY that happened. If I had hit my hand that hard I would think that would be something I would notice. They did replace the diamond, but I had to live two days with out it! I couldn't wait to have it back!

I did joke with Nate right when it happened that he could now tell me where he really got the ring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment