Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Today Nate and I celebrated our anniversary. We both love St. Patty's Day, so it's really fun to share our anniversary with the holiday. I know we are only dating, but I think we will continue to celebrate this anniversary, because we are getting married on my Birthday it will be nice to have another little day to make each other feel special.

To celebrate we went to this amazing restaurant Duck City, in downtown Davenport. No, I was not brave enough to try the duck, but Nate said it was great. We had heard a lot of great things about this place, and I have to say it definitely lived up to what everyone was saying. I am full and ready for bed! It was nice to get a chance to try it since we only have about SEVEN months left here. That is so hard for me to believe. I started to panic a little the other day when I started to think about how we still don't know where we are headed, and the fact I will have to find a new job. :(

We had a great evening together and I look forward to many more years to come!

I thought it would be fun to share some pictures from our St. Patty's days from the past. I could only manage to find ones from 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and then one we took tonight. ENJOY!

4 Years ago....

2 Years ago....
NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment