Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catching UP!

Whoa time flies! Time for an update! First, Cooper is doing great! We are still working away on house training, but for a treat he sits and lays down without a problem. He definitely loves his naps.
















I know this is long overdue, but Easter way great! With having to drive home so much in April, our family was nice enough to make the 4 hour drive to see us. Nate's Mom and sister Christina came up on Thursday night before Easter and spent the night. They were also able to get into the clinic for Nate to adjust them. Which we are very thankful for as Nate still needs a lot of his adjustment numbers to graduate. So, if anyone feels like making a road trip to visit ............:)

My family then came up to visit Friday and Saturday. We had a great time visiting with them and playing some cards. Below are pictures of Meagen and Zander on Easter. Meagen loved the bunny cake I made.






















Almost 2 weekends ago now, we made a quick trip home. I am the maid of honor in my cousin Krista's wedding and her shower was that weekend. It went fast and was a lot of fun. I am getting really excited for her wedding in June. There is something really relaxing about knowing that I don't have to plan much for her day.
I have been busy working away on invitations. About halfway through now, and I still keep telling myself I should have just paid someone else to do them. Even though I am really happy with how they are turning out, they just take up any time I have at home at night.
We are headed home again this weekend for my cousin Brenda's wedding. I am really excited to see everyone and dance off some wedding planning stress! Then on Sunday my little brother is getting confirmed. I will have to post pictures.
I hope everyone is having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment