Monday, April 5, 2010

The Arrival of Cooper Lueth!

So I admit that once again it has been too long! I will have more to post in the next couple days, but I did want to fill you in on one of the reasons we have been a little bit busier as of late. Meet Cooper!


We got Cooper about a week and and half ago now. I had been wanting a dog, and Nate finally gave into my begging and agreed to let us get one now. I didn't know this, but he was planning on surprising me with a puppy as a wedding present. I had been so certain that I wanted one now though that I wouldn't let it go and had to have one now. He finally just realized that I was most likely not going to hold off till the wedding.

Cooper is doing great. He is a shih tzu yorkie mix. He had tons of energy one minute and then just falls over and is just plain lazy the next. We are really enjoying getting to know his personality, but puppies are definitely a lot of work. Potty training is going well, but as I think anyone would wish, I wish it would speed up!

Here are a couple pictures. Enjoy!

lazy puppy...



Cooper getting caught with a shirt...




No comments:

Post a Comment