Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Krista & Nick

Just a couple of weekends ago, Nate and I headed home for my cousin Krista's wedding. The forecast called for rain, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Krista looked absolutely amazing, exactly as I had expected she would. The wedding was a ton of fun, and dance floor was packed the entire night.
I was so honored that Krista has asked me to be her maid of honor. We have been so close our entire lives, and I have also known Nick for as long as I can remember. I couldn't believe it when they started dating. As her maid of honor I was a little nervous about the speech. It went well, and I was glad when it was over so I could quit worrying about it!
Here are a few pictures from her wedding. Congratulations again Nick and Krista!













No comments:

Post a Comment