Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Decorating/Rehersal

First of all, THANK YOU to all of our friends and family that helped celebrate our BIG day. It was more than we could have ever imagined! I am actually going to update all of you in parts, as there is so much to cover.
We got in to decorate the hall on the Thursday before the wedding. Nate even helped me decorate! I am so lucky to have a husband that would help me do this. He did however get tired of it and bail on me for a nap. Thank you to everyone who helped decorate. It turned out better than I could have imagined.
That night was then the rehearsal dinner. Everything at the church went really quickly and we were out of there and on our way to eat in 30 min (thank goodness I remember where to all go the next day during the ceremony). We had the dinner at Charlie's Restaurant in Carroll. The food was great! Nate and I said goodnight, and then I was onto the business of trying to sleep. I didn't get much sleep at all the night, I just couldn't wait for our wedding day!
Here are some pictures from decorating and the rehearsal dinner. Enjoy!
The head table.




Meagen making sure the candy was good for all the kids to eat the next day at our candy bar.

One of the centerpeices. The candy bar! Nates nephew Easten just loved that the kids got all the candy they wanted for FREE!


Liz was wonderful! It wouldn't have been possible without her!


Nate and I at supper.

All of my lovely bridesmaid and me.

A bridesmaids boquet.



No comments:

Post a Comment