Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my BIG news is...

My dear sweet husband may have just said it the best...

"Congratulations are in order for my amazing wife for getting a new (permanent) job at the greatest university of all. Like Lebron she is taking her talents elsewhere but instead of South Beach she's going to Biochemistry! Also Happy Valentine's Day dear I love you!"



I took a new position at the University. Don't worry I am not going to bore you with all of details of what I will be doing there in this post.
 
 After Nate graduated I took a temporary position at the University. Luckily, now I can call it my home! I am very excited about my new position. BUT, I am going to miss the ladies that I currently work with. I worked in this office during my years at Iowa as a student, so I have known them for 4 years! It was nice coming back to a place that was so familiar and welcoming.
 
I know we won't lose touch, but I will however miss seeing their faces everyday! Although that's not completely out of the question since I am only moving to an office a floor below where I am now. It's crazy how it feels like that is a whole world away. Needless to say they will have a frequent visitor, and I would not be surprised at all if I show up to this office on accident a couple times out of habit.
 
Thanks to everyone who wished me luck and sent good thoughts my way! It was/is very much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment