Friday, February 11, 2011

...this or that...

Hello! Hello! I noticed it's been a little while since I have blogged. I know I only have few readers, but I still care about each and everyone of you.

I just can't stand posting a blog with a picture. So, here is one of Cooper from this morning. This is his way of helping me fold the laundry.

(It's from my phone so you will have to excuse the quality.)

Well, since the BIG storm we have been keeping pretty busy. Last weekend some friends visited, and we had a great time catching up with them and feeling "young" again. I know we aren't old, but things sure have changed a lot in a few short years.

I also got to go bridesmaids dress shopping with a close friend. I LOVE having friends getting married (don't worry I love all my single ones too, you keep me fun), it's fun to be the bridesmaid and offer advice to another bride about getting married. It gives me the fun feeling of planning all over again.

We have been two Iowa games! Go Hawks! I got two tickets to surprise Nate with, and then one of Nate's patients was nice enough to offer us two tickets this week. We got to see the Hawks beat Michigan State, and go into overtime against Wisconsin.

(Also from my phone.)

This week has been long one for me. It was full of choices. I have had a lot of thinking to do, and I didn't know if I should go with this or that. I have been impatient and stressed. Luckily, as always, everything seemed to work out and I would love to share my news with you soon. (I feel like I should add here that there are no babies on the way. I wish a puppy was, but Nate thinks Cooper is a big enough handful.)

We are extremely excited for this weekend, as my sister and her husband get into town tonight. We LOVE having visitors. Since we typically go home to see everyone it's fun to have them come and see where we live as well as what we like to do here.

Well, hopefully you enjoyed my little update. I hope eveyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment