Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've been thinking...

YOU MADE IT TO THE NEW BLOG!!!

Yet, another post this week. Yay me for making time to post! Now, to bombard you with a couple of my thoughts.

1.) A new blogsite. I believe I am about to move this blog. Infact, I know I am. I have been contemplating it for awhile, just because I am not to fond of the fact that our name is listed in the title this one.

So, click here to be taken to the new blog, and pretty puh-lease follow us there. I will be deleting this one soon, so I don't want you to miss out on anything. Also, you can enter your email address to recieve updates of when I publish. Plus Nate and I have a pretty awesome announcement and ya-ain't-gonna-wanna-miss-it!

2.) Information is power. Hopefully our friends and family are reading these posts, even if they aren't publically following. Therefore, I have asked Nate to do an occasional post about Chiropractic. I love it. He loves it. We both love all of you, so we feel it's important to give you the facts about Chiropractic healthcare and the awesomeness it has brought to our lives. I can honestly say I have never felt better!

So, please if you have any questions for him about Chiropractic ask away! Nate is ready for it.

3.) Just wanted to let you all know how excited I am for Easter. It's only the best holiday ever! Now only if all the candy wasn't so good.

4.) Writer's workshop. Not sure if you read my post on the rule I broke yesterday, but more of these may be coming. I have joined a writer's workshop and the goal is to do a post every Thursday from a set of writing prompts that is sent out weekly. It sounds fun to me. So hopefully you won't mind.

Alright, enough random thoughts. Click here agian for the link to the new blog, and have a wonderful blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment