Friday, April 29, 2011

What to (hair) do?!

Okay, I'm stuck. I do not know what to do with my hair. I have an appointment tomorrow and I seriously debating one of these routes.
  1. Cut it all off.
  2. Go darker.
  3. Bangs?
  4. Stay the same.
I always told myself after the wedding it would all be gone. Well let's face it, the wedding was nearly 10 months ago and my hair hasn't gotten any shorter. That's for sure.

Why am I having such a hard time? Well, partly because I feel like I will never be able to have hair this long again. Seems silly, I know. So here I go. A list of pros and cons on long hair.....

PROS:
  • Easy to pull back, and this may be just me but I think a long ponytail is much prettier.
  • Being called a mermaid princess by your niece. I was thrilled on that one. Who doesn't want to be called/compared to a mermaid princess?
  • I feel like it gives me more options for dolling myself up.
CONS:
  • It takes forever and a day and a half to dry. For real.
  • Okay, this one isn't really a con for me but I feel terrible for the girl cutting/coloring it. Well, never mind I guess it is kind of for me too because of the cost. It cost more to color, cut, shampoo ect....
  • It's always getting caught in things. I feel like I lose it everywhere. It gets caught and ripped out somehow every day on the bus.
  • Even if I do something with it, it usually ends up pulled back anyways.
So, my friends what should I do? Any suggestions? Help! I am just plain bored with my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment