Saturday, August 6, 2011

our guard dog...

When we first got our 5 lb bound of joy I never expected him to be a guard dog extraordinaire. But that he is.  Even more so when Nate is not home.

This is what my dear Coop did this morning while I took care of some house work.

 He discovered this lovely perch his first night at the house, and loves to watch anything and everything go by.

Oh, and bark like crazy at anything and everything.

 This is Coopzilla cutting me with his eyes, although you can't see them through his bangs, for even daring to ask him to stop.

 But I won and he gave me the silence I asked for.

 He then proceeded to check the back window. It's always important to keep an eye out from every angle.


And after all of that...he was pretty tired.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you feel pretty safe with such a ferocious beast living there. :)

    No matter how hard he tries, he will always look more cute than anything. :)

    ReplyDelete