Tuesday, January 10, 2012

a successful christmas at my house

This year I successfully hosted my very first Christmas at my home! It was exciting and stressful, but in the end none of the stress was really worth it. It's family they could care less about every little detail, we were just happy being together.

Please enjoy a few (I cannot believe how many photos I took!) photos from Christmas at our house.


Cooper in his Christmas sweater from his aunt Lisa.



These two clowns did not want me to get a nice picture of them in their matching sweaters.


I think this once might have been a little heavy for him.


Time to snuggle with Grandpa!



The happy family.


With my special boy. Not quite sure where my other boy was...probably avoid me and my stress.




I loved her faces. She really let's you know when she likes something.



I hope you enjoyed some of the pictures from our Christmas!

1 comment: