Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Steve's 30th Birthday Party

I am soooo behind at getting things posted. My apologies!

Here are some more pictures from my brother's 30th birthday weekend. After we met up and ate, we headed to the pool and then hung out in the room.





The kids really liked surprising their dad with some silly string. Meagen declared that we should do it at every birthday.




We had a really great time with our family. This weekend we are headed home for Easter, and we are super excited. We haven't been home since Christmas. I cannot believe it has been that long. We are really excited to see our family. I hope to be back a lot sooner this time. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. I can't wait to hear all about Easter. I hope you have some fun pictures to share from then. :)

    ReplyDelete