Friday, December 14, 2012

BIG brother cooper

Sweet little almost a month old Minden with Cooper.

I know what you have all been dying to know. That is, how is Cooper handling his new role as a big brother? Truthfully. Really well.


The first two days at home he barked and whined every time she cried, but he has calmed down. If we were changing her diaper he was right their on my leg trying to get a look. 


Her first bath he was right there making sure we knew what we were doing.


He LOVES his little sister. I am sure this love will be reinforced once she figures out he will eat any food she drops. 

The first time I set her on the floor, he ran right over to get a better look, then started pouncing around. It was so sweet; he wanted her to play with him. Soon enough little pup. 


Coop adjusted really well to our little addition. I honestly think he will have a harder time adjusting to me going back to work. He has barely had to spend any time in his kennel since she was born. 

What a good BIG/little fur brother. 

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! They are going to be such good friends. Rachel and Norman the cat are pretty good friends too. The other day I heard her tell him that he is her best friend. I wonder what Ryan will think of him. Right now he just stares at him.

    ReplyDelete