Monday, August 23, 2010

A Tutu for Taryn

Our niece Taryn just recently turned two, and we weren't quite sure what we wanted to get her. Then one day at work it just hit me, a tutu! I always wanted really girly things as a child, and I imagine most little girls want the same thing. I was really excited, and I think it turned out really well. I might just have to go into business to live out all of my childhood dreams! Let me know what you think! Sorry this first picture is sideways.

I also made her a little matching t-shirt to wear with it. Personalized and all! This is the back.
Front of the t-shirt.

Sorry the picture is so small, but it looks like she loved it! Kelly said she just kept twirling in it. I really enjoyed making it for her, and hope I get to make some more tutus soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment