Friday, August 13, 2010

Let no Iowa t-shirt be wasted!

Alright, as a disclaimer I need to begin by warning you that these picture were taken early in the morning, with no shower, no make-up, and they may be scary! With Iowa football only 22 days way(YAY!!!!!!!!!) the Iowa t-shirts are become an even more frequent staple of my wardrobe. Go Hawks! So to my dismay what do I notice on one of my oldest Iowa tees? A hole in the armpit! No need to stress though I have a plan!

Early this year, I started attending a fitness class called ZUMBA. I LOVE it! I have missed dance dearly since high school, and ZUMBA has brought so much fun back to my workout. I will definitely have to do a blog soon about ZUMBA and all the people in the class who brighten my days. So, staying on track I have been wanting something besides a regular tee to wear to class. Also, something besides a cutoff. Zumba does have a clothing line with TONS of cute tanks, but with the move happening soon I am really trying to save as much as I can. Budget, budget, budget! So I decided I should turn the tragedy of the hole in my shirt into a cute workout tank top. Let's see how I did....(if you click on the picture it will get larger)
I do need to mention that I did cut the neck line a little deeper then what you see in the above picture for the end product. I did also cut the back curve sharper and deeper than in the front.


And a huge thumbs up to the finished product. Not to shabby if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment