Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Find Your Passion...

I LOVE taking pictures. My computer is full of pictures from almost every event in my life that has occurred within the last few years. It's great to look back at how I was dressed, my expressions, some of the beautiful places I visited, and the amazing people I've meet along the way.
When I was young, I just knew I wanted to be a photographer. So I set out one day with a film camera and snapped a couple rolls of film of the clouds. You can imagine what my mom said when she picked up the pictures and they were all of clouds. Needless to say I did become a bit discouraged at the idea of being a photographer.
With Nate graduating soon, I have been really trying to ask myself what's my passion? One of my answers was photography. So, with my little brother, Andrew, entering his senior year I thought, "why not give this a try and see how I do?". I hope to have a super fancy camera someday, to take classes that will help me build skill, and an editing program that will allow me to do all kinds of tricks. Those are my hopes, but for now I think I might have just done alright. Please leave feedback on the pictures, and do not forget to tell me which is your favorite.
1. 2.

3.

4.

5. Sorry this one is a repeat.

6.
7.


8.
9.

10.


11.

12.
13.

14.


I think some of his faces are silly, but that is Andrew for you. Thank you Andrew for letting me take these photos of you, and for spending an entire afternoon with your big/little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment