Friday, September 16, 2011

where i would rather be...

please excuse me...
i get that working is necessary, but i cannot help but to think of all the things i miss while at work.

cooper's cuddles
spending time with my hubby
general hospital
staying ontop of househeld chores
cooper's kisses
working out
naps
going for extra walks
reading good books
taking time for myself

just to name a few.
the list really could go on and on...

maybe it's the particulary gloomy day, but i cannot stop my mind from taking me elsewhere.
come on 4:30 pm!

on a side note, i brought my first plant back to life.
the plant was a gift.
the plant did not love apartment life.
nate jokes that i have a black thumb, but below is my proof that i can keep something alive.


pretty darn proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment