Wednesday, September 28, 2011

lucky duck

I have never considered myself to be lucky. I rarely win, and I am not big on gambling.
Last week, my hubby proved once again that I hit the jackpot when he decided to marry me.

As if is wasn't a great enough afternoon coming home to two pairs of new shoes I ordered online, when I rounded the corner I caught a glimpse of these little beauties. 


Still looking and smelling great today.

Then I headed to get something out of the freezer to only stumble upon...


my favorite ice cream from Cold Stone. Don't mind if I do.

To top it off he even made me supper. 


This little lady is feeling pretty darn lucky. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing guy! Keep these pictures to remind him of just how amazing he can be 5 years from now as well. :)

    ReplyDelete