Wednesday, October 12, 2011

cooper gets a fence

Our first home project is finished. It was probably the most important too.
A fence for Cooper.
Our poor dog had no idea what life without a leash could be like.


Some before pictures.


The boys hard at work.



Cooper was all about helping the boys work...or more so he was all about playing with his Mama in the grass.


Okay, unfortunately I just realized I haven't taken any good pictures of the fence yet.
However, here is one I snapped the other day of Coop enjoying the nice weather leash free.


This little family is loving our new fence. 
Although, I  am now making Nate check for hawks before he lets Coopie outside. 
I have this crazy fear a hawk might swoop him up.
Irrational? Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have the same fear with our cats so no, you're not crazy. :)
    You have a beautiful back yard. I need to come enjoy it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes please come enjoy it, and bring the little one too!

    ReplyDelete