Saturday, December 10, 2011

'tis the season


Nate insisted that we put the tree up the week before Thanksgiving this year. And by insisted I mean he carried the tree upstairs, set it in the middle of the living room and then walked away. Fully aware that I could just leave that there for a week.

This was the earliest I have ever put up a Christmas tree. I have to admit it was nice to have it done already when we returned from Thanksgiving.


The boys also enjoyed an afternoon of a nook/nap fest in front of our first fire in our home. It may or may not have taken a call to my dad to make sure we had done everything right, and that were weren't about to blow up.


So far this is shaping up to be a very wonderful second married Christmas. 


1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't Nate have been outside hanging the lights out there? :)

    ReplyDelete