Wednesday, February 8, 2012

new start

Is anyone else ready for spring/summer? I know I am, and I know that we have had a pretty mild winter thus far, but I miss my sunshine on long walks after work. Cooper misses that too. In the meantime, we have finished all seven Harry Potter books and watched all nine movies. Loved them all, and I had a hard time putting them down.

In other news, Nate has started a new job. We are super excited about this as he now only has to drive 5 minutes to work. (I am also extremely jealous of this since I have to drive 15 minutes to a parking lot, wait for a bus, take a bus for another 15 minutes and then walk 10 minutes to get to work.)

However, I will not let my bitterness hold me back from being super excited about this new start for Nate. It was taking him about 30-35 minutes to get to work. We are happy to have him close to home, and to start getting familar with our community. We have been here for a year and half and still feels like we hardly know anyone.

I think it was a little bittersweet for Nate. He was excited about this new start and really enjoys the new clinic, but it was a little hard to say goodbye to the patients he has grown to care alot about over the last year. I can relate from my time working at a clinic in the Quad Cities. He will defintely miss taking care of them.

In time he will build similar relationships here. So, if you know anyone in our area looking for an awesome chiropractor, I happen to know one. He also does acupunture, and I don't know how I lived before having been blessed with Nate in my life. I feel better than ever! No joke.

My sister and her husband are coming to see us and celebrate his birthday this weekend. We haven't seen any family since Christmas, so we are due. In other words, hurry up Friday! I cannot wait to see them.

1 comment:

  1. If he ever needs practice, I am willing to be a chiropractic or accupuncture patient!

    I love reading your blog!

    Take care!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete