Wednesday, February 15, 2012

old dog...new tricks


Hey guys, it's Coop and I am taking over the blog today.

My little cousin Emeriss was here this weekend, and my Mom thinks he may just be a bad influence on me. Why? Well he showed me how much fun it can be to rip my toys to shreds.

You know, those really special ones that my mom buys me for every event in my life. Birthdays, Valentines day, Halloween...you name it and she probably has gotten me a toy for it. 

Exhibit A:

My toy spider is now eyeless. Which is cool with me since he was always looking at me funny.

I sure hope Mom is ready for all of the tricks and secrets Emeriss and I are going to teach each other the next time we get together.

1 comment:

  1. But, I go back to my previous comment from today...he's so cute how can you possibly get mad? :)

    ReplyDelete