Saturday, February 25, 2012

quiet weekend

Just wanted to write a quick update. There is not much new going on around our house. Nate is starting to adjust to his new job, and finding his groove. It has been really nice having him work closer to home. Cooper appreciates it too because he get to stretch his legs during Nate's lunch breaks.

We were originally supposed to head home this weekend, but with the way gas prices are we decided to stay put. Hopefully gas prices don't get up as high as they are predicting this summer. It was really tough to decide to stay put this weekend, and we are bummed we won't be seeing our family.

And I just had to add some photos of Coop to this post. I told Nate I need another photo subject around the house.  Hopefully you guys aren't getting sick of photos of Coop. I know I never could. 

Steve and the kids are coming to stay next Friday, so I will have lots of cute faces to photograph then.


We gave Coop a roll from paper towels to play with this morning and he loved it.


He liked chewing on it, and sticking his nose in it.


I can't help it. I just think he is the cutest.


We hope everyone has a fun weekend. I think we might have to get out and enjoy this snow today. Spring will (thankfully) be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment