Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Back!

Firstly, I am really sorry it has taken me this long to blog. Not trying to make an excuse, Nate and I have just been so BUSY!


We just recently moved, and only found out one week before we had to be out. We were looking for someone to take over our lease so we could save up some money the last few months before the wedding and we move, but never actually thought we would find someone so quick! We are so grateful to have great friends that helped us with the move. I don't know what I would have done without them. My boss even made us soups so we wouldn't have worry about cooking while we were working on packing. I am truly grateful.



We moved into a house with our friends here Justin and Casey. They had their upstairs available, and it has worked out really nicely. We even have our own bath, and we were able to fit ALL of our stuff upstairs. We are so grateful to them as well, it is helping us so much with saving.



When we moved in they were also going through a kitchen remodel. It made us a little out of our norm as well, trying to figure what to do for supper every night. The boys worked really hard though, and the kitchen looks great.



Last night, I met up with my brother Steven and his two children Meagen and Zander. I had so much fun! I absolutely love spending time with them. I even got to help Meagen make her valentines for her class today. I just wanted to share a couple pictures of them. Zander is a complete ham right now, when I told him I was going to take a picture he tilted his head and smile. I had to take advantage of this now, I know he won't be living me taking pictures forever. :)

Aren't they just too cute?! Anyways, I promised to write sooner this time, and I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment