Saturday, May 22, 2010

20 Things

Some friends of mine were all posting on their blogs 20 things that you may not know about them, I decided I wanted to join in on the fun!

1. I am allergic to cats, and had to has sinus surgery when I was in 7th grade due to my constant battle with sinus infects. It's great that I have met Nate now though, because with him adjusting me, I rarely have any problems with my allergies anymore. It's amazing!

2. I worry about everything! I worry myself sick. I really wish I could break this one.

3. I am a HUGE Daddy's girl. :)

4. I gave up pop when I was 14 and haven't missed it at all.

5. I knew I wanted to marry Nate before we started dating and he says he felt the same way. That's why it took so long to make it official I wanted to enjoy my time in college with the girls and being single. I didn't want to be the friend that settled down and got boring. See there is the worrying. Know I wish I would have gotten together with him sooner.

6. My favorite ice cream is coldstone and preferably the peanut butter cup perfection.

7. I love to dance. I dance just about everywhere, at home and even at work.

8. I chose to go to the University of Iowa to start over. I loved high school, but I wanted to meet new people and find out who I was away from my comfort zone.

9. I like even numbers. I don't know why but I prefer to do every thing in even number or on even number dates, and if it is on something say like the 13th I justify it by saying 1 + 3 =4.... so that makes it ok. It's silly I know.

10. I am an extremely light sleeper.

11. My parents are both 1 of 10 kids, so I could never imagine having a small family.

12. Conveniently for Nate I am not much of a shopper. I always go in the store knowing what I need, go directly to those items, and then I'm out.

13. Going alone with number 12, I dislike crowded places. I want to escape as quickly as possible.

14. I love theme parks, but preferably on a now to crowded day. haha

15. Growing up I as a picky-eater. I am getting much better, but I don't like meat cooked at least medium well, and I don't think I will ever eat fish again.

16. Speaking of fish, I have never caught a fish. I went fishing a lot with my dad when I was young, but never caught a fish. Which is probably for the best since they kind of scare me.

17. I am a "planner". I like to go into something with a plan. That's why I hope we can figure out where we are going after Nate graduates soon. It's not so bad because I have the wedding to focus on, but I want to know what our plan is!

18. I wanted to be an author when I grew up.

19. I can be an emotional wreck. Thanks Mom.

20. Well you probably do know this one but I am the most excited about marrying Nate. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment