Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time Flies when...

Time truly does fly when you are having fun. It was nice for Nate and I to have a weekend to ourselves last weekend before all of the craziness begins. We now have no open weekends until after the wedding and we get back from our honeymoon.

On our free weekend we worked on wedding stuff, went on some great walks, and even made it to a baseball game here in town. This weekend we are excited to head home and can't wait to see everyone.

I thought I would share another one of my projects with you. I have been wanting a new bracelet, but not wanting again to spend the money. I found this bracelet on a blog and decided to attempt to make one myself. Below are the pictures. I used yellow scrapbook paper strips, rolled them around toothpicks, and coated them with puzzle glue. They were really easy to make and I am happy at the outcome. Enjoy!





Here is picture of the bracelet in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment