Friday, May 7, 2010

Meagens 4th Brithday!

Yesterday was my niece Meagen's 4th birthday! I cannot believe she is already that old. To surprise my Mom I brought Meagen home with me last weekend for my shower, and so they could celebrate her birthday with her. Mom was thrilled, and we all loved being able to celebrate her birthday with her. She was so cute the whole way home she kept talking quietly to herself telling all kinds of make believe stories. She did great on a 4hr. car ride and didn't cause any problems for us. She was so tired by Sunday that she slept the whole way back home. However, when I asked her how her nap was she told me she wasn't sleeping. What a fun age. Happy Birthday Meagen Nate and I love you!








































I also want to share one of my recent projects with you. I made these koozies for Krista's and my wedding parties. I did them the closest to our wedding colors that we could. I handed them out and the bach. party, so now each girl has one for the Big days as well!



















No comments:

Post a Comment