Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to Normal

So I know I have some updating to do, and I promise they really are coming soon. I actually get a long weekend this upcoming weekend, so I am hoping to blog about the wedding and honeymoon then.

We have been trying to get back to normal, but we are still sort of in a little funk that we need to shake. I am really not used to having time to do stuff besides plan and answer questions. I LOVED planning the wedding, but it's nice to be able to talk to Nate about something besides what we should do for programs ect....

Which brings up to..... Nate and I have been busy since we got back trying to find him a job. We have a lead right now, and hopefully everything will continue to go well and we will be able to tell everyone where we will be located soon! Wish him luck!

I hope everyone is having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment