Thursday, July 29, 2010

Awwww MOM!

Truthfully, I knew I was going to LOVE having a dog, but I never could have imagined how much. I like to refer to Cooper as my first born. This little cutie can do just about everything to get on my nerves and will I still love on him like crazy.

I wanted to share this picture above I took of him today. Yes, what are you seeing is my dog in an infants top (which I got a stopped in the infant section at Target by a coworker and she exclaimed, "is there something you haven't told me?!). No we are not expecting, I am planning on making him a pretty cool shirt out of this little bad boy this weekend, so stay tuned for that post!

Cooper also loves to sit near me while I get ready. Since the first day we got him he has always wandered around me while I get ready. In fact, he loves the hair dryer! Which is great for helping him dry after a bath. I really enjoy Cooper and Mommy time, and I feel like I need to give him as much attention I can right now. So that in a couple years when there is a "little one" running about stealing most of my attention, I will feel good knowing he had his special time and that he was/is spoiled rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment