Wednesday, September 22, 2010

And then what..??

One month from today Nathan will officially be a Doctor of Chiropractic. AHHHH! I am so excited and extremely proud of him, yet I am still in disbelief (as I'm sure so is he). He will be the first to tell you it was not easy, but that it is definitely worth it.

Where did I see us when this time approached? Truthfully, with more answers to all of our unanswered future plan questions. The closer the day gets, the clearer it's becoming to me that it will still be awhile before we can breath easy. So many questions (which I'm understandable being asked at family events) to be answered. Oh how I would LOVE to have all the answers.

Meanwhile, between losing sleep and small freak-out moments, we are keeping really busy. A good kind of busy. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have 24 more hours in day. Maybe I would be super productive and get all the answers to my questions in a much quicker fashion. Or maybe I would use that extra time cuddle with my husband, watch a good romantic movie, and make a trip to Coldstone for a peanut butter-cup perfection. Whatever the answer is, they both sound alright to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment