Wednesday, October 27, 2010

D.C.



That's right. Graduation has come and gone. My husband is now a D.C. I like to call him Doctor and refer to myself as Mrs. Dr. Nathan. After 7+ years of hard work he definitely deserves it!
Nate's mother and sister, Christina, made it to Davenport for the ceremony. It was about an 1 1/2 hours long. I am proud to say that I only almost cried once.
After graduation, we stopped at one of the local bars to celebrate with one quick drink. We headed back to Iowa City and Nate's brother, Cory, and our friends, Caleb and Amanda, met up with us for a celebratory supper at Atlas. After we ate we headed out on the town.
It was great to have family and friends come to show their support and help Nate celebrate. The next day was Nate's Birthday. We had a great time tailgating in Iowa City, watching the game, and going out to eat for his day. Then on Sunday we headed to Tama to meet up with my family. All in all the weekend flew by!
Way to go Nate! You know how extremely proud and happy for you I am!
Here are a couple of pictures from graduation...


Celebration!

Nate and Luke.

The Graduate.



No comments:

Post a Comment