Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

Nate, Cooper, and myself have made the move!
I would be lying if I said this last week hasn't been stressful. Between moving, a new job, graduation, a new niece, and Nate's Birthday the days got lost. I cannot complain though with all of those wonderful things happening.

I am just getting some pictures from Nate's graduation uploaded tonight, and I plan to update you all with the details of this weekend soon. What an amazing accomplishment. I am so proud and happy for him.

So far, being back in Iowa City has been great. I am looking forward to things dying down a little this week so I can enjoy being settled in some where again. We have been living with another couple the last nine months, so we just finally have begun to use all of our wedding gifts. We LOVE them all! On that note we are starting on thank-yous this week. I feel awful about how late they are, I'm just hoping that between just finally getting our pictures back and the move you can all find it in your hearts to forgive us.

I hope you all had an amazing weekend, I know we did. We feel truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment