Thursday, October 14, 2010

I won't go... you can't make me!

I have been trying to refrain from my Cooper posts, but I just couldn't help it today. It amazes me how much Cooper will pick up on things going on. When we get ready to go home for a weekend he goes crazy. One sight of a suitcase and he is jumping up and down until we leave. Or when Nate gets a tie out to put on he runs quickly to the bed and lays down, as if to plea that he will just lay there the whole time we are gone and won't get into any trouble.

Cooper was SO excited when Nate got back last night. He has literally not left Nate's side. Which is nice because I have been telling Nate how hard it is to get packed with Cooper constantly at my side. He just does not understand what is going on with all of our stuff.

Well, Nate sent me these pictures this morning. Cooper is laying on Nate's clothes as he packs them, and apparently is not going to move!
Not even going to budge!
Isn't he sweet? I hope he does well with the move tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment