Friday, October 8, 2010

The Fred Factor...

At Palmer's homecoming this year, one of the speakers told a story about a guy named Fred. He was THE nicest guy he had ever met, and even when people were rotten to him he remained kind. Fred was hugely successful and well liked.

I believe there is some truth to "killing people with kindness". Since I work in customer service I try to live by this motto. I try my hardest to treat people the way I would like to be treated, and I truly believe that what "comes around goes around". The speaker called it the "Fred factor".

It has been three months since Nate and I tied the "knot". I just got our pictures back this morning (hence no thank yous out yet, and I apologize). They are AMAZING! I will admit I was getting frustrated with waiting for them to be done, but I remained kind and thoughtful. How would I want to be treated if I were the photographer?

Well, my patience paid off. Not only to I love the pictures, the photographer gave us all the rights to our photos as a way of saying thank you for being patient.

So, thank you "Fred factor" I will continue to use you and treat others the way I wish to be treated.

Here are just a few of my favorites of Nate and I. I figured I would share those first, since of course it was our day.




No comments:

Post a Comment