Thursday, June 7, 2012

19 weeks


Hey Babes,

We are headed home this weekend! In just one day, and you are coming with. Not that you have much of a choice in the matter.

You must love nighttime. I feel you moving around in there the most when I lay down at night. Your father even felt some of your sweet little punches and kicks for the first time just two nights ago.

In just one week we will have our very first peek at you. I cannot wait!

In the last two weeks I have not been able to get enough grapes. They have never tasted better in my life. I have been craving watermelon as well. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find one ripe enough yet to fulfill my craving. I will keep trying though.

Little one, you must be growing like crazy because my belly sure is. That's alright. Keep growing into a strong healthy baby.

Love,
Mama

My weekly picture with Coop and Bump.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you! You're almost half way there girl!
    Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We not finding out. Let's cross our fingers that I won't go crazy trying to guess. :)

    ReplyDelete