Thursday, June 28, 2012

22 weeks


Baby L,

Look at you grow! You have been moving more and more this week. It's great that your dad gets to feel your kicks, and I love sharing that with him. At the same time, I like us having our own little secret club. I try to guess what you are trying to tell me with each kick or jab. I know you are safe inside of my belly, and sometimes I wish I could keep you safe in there forever.

You went on your first camping trip with us. I kept thinking about how much fun you will have next year when we go. Your cousins Meagen and Zander were there. I think they are pretty excited for you to get here as well.

We met with a possible doula last night and loved her. I feel more confident with her by our side that we can help bring you into this world naturally and drug free (fingers crossed). She gave us lots of useful information to help us prepare for your arrival.

More people are starting to ask about you. When you are due, if we know what you are and about your possible name. So far the only answer I have for them is November 1st. Your father and I are keeping possible names to ourselves.

Keep growing, babe.

Love,
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment