Thursday, February 28, 2013

in her dad's arms

Look at this. Isn't it just precious? In between outfits changes Nate was holding Minden and I just knew I needed to get a picture.

I am constantly being reminded about how quickly she is growing and changing. I mean just look at that adorable baby chub. She expresses opinions now, chats up a storm and tries to wiggle herself out of our arms. Cooper has even become more weary of going near her. Those sweet little hands can now grab fists full of fur.

This particular image holds a very special place in my heart. I love seeing Nate hold her, watching them cuddle together, and witnessing the bond between them grow. I dream of the days to come, and watching them together. There is something so special about the relationship between a father and a daughter.

Minden and I are very blessed to have him as our husband and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment