Tuesday, February 26, 2013

*snow*

 

Saturday, February 23, 2013, Minden laid in the snow for the very first time. This was not our first snow of the season, but this was the first time I felt like it was "warm" enough to introduce her to it.

I bundled her up in her soft light pink snowsuit sized small at 0 to 3 months. It was a tight fit, but we made it work. I scooped her up and ran her outside for a few quick photos in the snow. Cooper came with and sniffed around the area to make sure everything was in place. 

We were only outside a few minutes; just long enough for Minden to look around and gave me a few smirks. Although there were no snow angels this year, I know there will be many in the years to come.


Also, this weekend we went for a quick walk. We were able to get out for a stroll or two right after she was born, and before it was too miserably cold, but our little family is definitely ready for some warmer weather and nightly strolls. Especially Cooper. Nate and I have always enjoyed using that time to catch up on our day, it will only be even more enjoyable with our new addition.




1 comment: