Monday, April 8, 2013

6 months of minden


Minden,

You are six months old today! An entire half a year has gone by with a blink of an eye (or so it feels in retrospect). This past six months with you has been more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you for showing me how truly wonderful it is to be a mommy.

You are weighing in at 19.4 lbs, and are 26 inches long. You are working on sitting up and are constantly chewing on your hands. I think a few more teeth might be about to pop through.

You like like to hear yourself talk when we are at home and it's quiet, but if we are in a busy louder place you sit back and take it all in.

You like to toss your toys around while you are in the highchair, and even throw them on the ground for us to pick up. Bath time continues to be a favorite of yours. You splash around like crazy.

You love to squirm. Sometimes nursing you feels like an acrobatic act. And then there are times when you give me the sweetest snuggles. Oh baby girl, they are so sweet and deliberate. Bliss.

Anything I have in my hands you want. We have a balloon your cousin Meagen brought to the hospital on your changing table. You twist and turn and reach for that thing every time I lay you down.

I could go on and on about how much fun you are, and how beautiful you are. I love seeing your personality develop. Keeping growing little lady. You amaze me daily.

Love,
Momma


Added bonus! Here's a recap of Minden's monthly photos. Watch her grow. Amazing! Right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment