Wednesday, July 20, 2011

1st Annual Birthdayversary: Part I

Forgive me. I know this is just a tad late.

The Friday before my birthday and our anniversary we headed home to hang out with some good friends and family.

Nate had originally planned for this to be a surprise for me, but when I picked up the phone a few short weeks earlier to start seeing if anyone would be around he spilled the beans.He had already set up day and time for some of our closest friends and family to come grill at my parent's farm.

It was great to see everyone, and I am so thankful that they all took time out of their busy 4th of July weekends to come see us. I only wish I would have taken more pictures.

 This is my youngest cousin, Oliver. So cute.
 My best friend, Megan, with Cooper.
Oliver with his aunt Jolene.
 My sweet hubby with Oliver.
The people we love.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that Nate was planning in advance to surprise you. What a nice guy. :)

    ReplyDelete