Thursday, July 21, 2011

1st Annual Birthdayversary: Part II

July 2, 2011. One year came and went. Just like that.

We had a wedding to attend on our special day. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and we wish Luke and Kenzie all the happiness in the world.

What a way to spend your 1st anniversary, though. It really took me back. Just sitting there I couldn't believe that we were doing the same thing just a short year earlier.

We shared a few slow dances, stole a couple kisses and lived in all the glory of being married for a whole entire year.

I wanted to freeze that moment and remember it forever. I kept thinking about how it will be 30 or 40 years from now. Hopefully it will feel the same if not even better.

God has blessed us in so many ways.

The bride and her dad.
 On her way to her groom.


 Mr. & Mrs.
 With my cousin Krista.
 With my hunny.
 Just having fun with my camera on the ride to the reception.

And thus concludes Birthdayversary part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment