Sunday, July 17, 2011

sam g's bridal shower

Last weekend, before the move, I headed to Westphalia for my friend, Sam's, bridal shower. I met Sam in college when we lived on the same dorm floor. 

She has always been really easy to talk to, so we quickly became friends. We discovered we only grew up about 40 minutes or so from each other and our mom and dad graduated from the same high school the same year.

Sam is getting married this October, but leaves for Arizona in the next couple of weeks for a clinical rotation for school and will not get back until a week before her big day!

She is crazy! Rest assured though, I think she has this whole wedding thing under control. Her maid of honor, Krissy, did a great job of putting this shower together for Sam before she leaves.

 This cupcakes were ah-maz-ing. Also, they were made by the lady who did our wedding cake.











 The maid of honor, Krissy.

 One of the games the quests played involved trying to draw the bride and what she will look like on her wedding day on top of their heads. It was a riot to watch.



I am so honored to be a part of her special day, and I cannot wait to see her as a beautiful bride.

2 comments:

  1. I just love wedding showers. Everytime I go to one I think, "Man, I want a do-over with my wedding. I had way too many ideas and want a chance to try them all out again"....not that I want another wedding but...geez...you know what I mean, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. I tell people that all the time. I just want to have every kind of wedding now, but not actually get married again. :)

    ReplyDelete