Tuesday, July 12, 2011

moving

I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I have thought about and wanted to do to it, but then common sense kicks in and says "hey silly you have a whole kitchen to pack to move".

Hopefully this our last move for a little while. Having moved every year since high school I am ready to stay put for a bit.

We close on the house today! We got to get in there last night and do the final walk through. We LOVED it and are so excited.

Coop is doing alright. The poor guy gets pretty worked up while we pack and move boxes around. He was practically glued to my leg last night as to make sure we don't forget him.

Well... I can't stay to long because the list of things that need to be done is calling my name. I suppose I should answer.

2 comments:

  1. No time for pictures silly! Plus, where did I put the camera in the sea of mess? I'm sure it's somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete