Thursday, July 14, 2011

homeWHAT?


WOOHOO! July 12th finally came, and we are officially homeowners. This picture was taken via my phone shortly after leaving the bank.

Notice the bright smiles as we headed to our house to clean and paint. Although they may have faded a little the last few days, in all of our hard work, those smiles are still there.

We didn't eat supper until 9:45 pm last night, but who cares. We are homeowners. (This is one of those instances it would be nice to have family around to feed us.)

My family is coming tomorrow to help us move the big stuff. So excited. We I cannot wait to decorate this house.

On a side note, I think I may invest in one of those stamps that has your signature on it before we buy our next home. Thank goodness I am married to an awesomesauce chiropractor that was able to adjust my poor wrist and elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment